Return of the Aeons: The Planetary Spiritual Ascension
by Richard C. Cook
ORDER TRADE PAPERBACK HERE: Return of the Aeons
ORDER FROM AMAZON KINDLE: Click Here
Also use Donate button to order a signed copy sent directly from author: $25 ppd within the US; inquire for abroad.
Readers in the UK: Click Here In Germany: Click Here In France: Click Here
- IRELAND APPEARANCES: Richard C. Cook and his wife Karen Tintle-Cook made several appearances in Ireland in September 2013 to promote his new book and share their meditation practice. They appeared at the New Era Conference at the An Sanctoir Holistic Center in Ballydehob, West Cork, on September 21 and conducted a meditation program at the same location on the 22nd. CLICK HERE They appeared next at the Coombe Bank House Centre for Heritage Spirituality and Ecology on Valentia Island on September 27. While at Coombe Bank House they were interviewed by the renowned healer and author Frances Micklem CLICK HERE. For her Blogtalk Radio program CLICK HERE
- Read the text of Richard’s speech on his Gaia Plan for a worldwide guaranteed income given at Dominican University in San Rafael, CA, June 2, 2013. CLICK HERE To view Richard’s speech in San Rafael, CA, on YouTube CLICK HERE
- MP3 of Richard’s interview with Barb Adams on Amerika Now, April 6, 2013 CLICK HERE
- MP3 of Richard’s interview with Barb Adams on Amerika Now, June 13, 2013 CLICK HERE
- MP3 of Richard’s two-hour interview with Jeffery Pritchett on Church of Mobus radio, May 25, 3013 CLICK HERE
- Richard C. Cook is one of 25 Americans featured in a new book by Vince Reardon: Legacy: Passing on Cherished Values in a Values-Starved World. ORDER HERE
- See Richard’s author page on Amazon.com. CLICK HERE
- Order signed copies of Richard’s books Challenger Revealed or We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform. Use the PayPal donate button at the top of this page and send $25 which includes shipping within the U.S. Also order Richard’s book on Sri Sri Sri Shivabalayogi entitled In the Footsteps of the Yogi for $20. Please inquire for shipping books abroad.
- Lite in the Heart by Australian mystic Omna Last is available through this website. Use the Donate button at the top to order. Send $20 which includes S&H and allow two weeks for delivery. Go directly to Omna’s website HERE. Inquire about additional S&H for orders abroad.
- Website now includes PayPal “Donate” button to support research and publication mission. Donations are gratefully accepted. Donations are processed through Richard’s gmail account at email@example.com.
In 1960, Richard C. Cook moved with his family to Williamsburg, VA, where he spent his formative years in the restored colonial capital. In 1970 Cook graduated from the College of William and Mary, the alma mater of Thomas Jefferson, receiving a degree with honors and election to Phi Beta Kappa. He then came to Washington, D.C., to study the Gurdjieff Work and serve as an analyst with the federal government.
Cook continued his study of the world’s spiritual teachings over the next forty years, working with several realized masters, including Hugh Ripman, Abdullah Dougan, Pir Vilayat Khan, Sri Chinmoy, Swami Satchidananda of Kerala, India, and Sri Shivabalayogi. His spiritual name is Ramcharandas, which means, “Servant of the Feet of God.” He works within the lineage of the ascended master Babaji.
With the federal government, Cook first worked on the policy staff of the U.S. Civil Service Commission followed by the Food and Drug Administration. Having been promoted to the Jimmy Carter White House, he served under Esther Peterson, President Carter’s special assistant for consumer affairs. He witnessed first-hand how the Federal Reserve crashed the U.S. producing economy by bringing on the recession of 1979-83. This was the start of the takeover of the economy by the big bankers and Wall Street. One result of the recession was Carter’s loss to Ronald Reagan in the election of 1980.
Cook then relocated to operate a farm he had purchased in West Virginia. Returning to Washington in 1985, Cook went to work for NASA as an analyst on the space shuttle program. While at NASA he warned of a possible disaster due to faulty O-ring joints in the solid rocket boosters. The disaster came to pass with the loss of Challenger and seven American astronauts in January 1986. Cook then told the investigating commission and the press that NASA had known of this problem for years. For his testimony Cook received the Cavallo Foundation Award for Moral Courage in Business and Government.
Transferring to the U.S. Treasury department and working there for over two decades, Cook saw how electronic funds transfer created even more wealth and power for the banking system, laying the groundwork for the gigantic financial bubbles and crashes that have dominated the economy for a generation. He says that, “Today America is run by the financial Mafia.” Upon retirement in 2007, Cook wrote articles predicting the crash of 2008. He has also advocated for a basic income guarantee and in 2011, speaking on the Riviera Maya, Mexico, introduced his Gaia Plan for a guaranteed income for all people.
Cook has published several books in recent years, including In the Footsteps of the Yogi on his experiences with Sri Shivabalayogi; Challenger Revealed on his time as a whistleblower with NASA; and We Hold These Truths: The Hope of Monetary Reform on how to change the financial system. In his latest book, Return of the Aeons: The Planetary Spiritual Ascension, Cook confronts the central topics of our day: the “End Times” and the predicted “New Earth.” He says that a Planetary Spiritual Ascension is real and that it applies to all human beings, not just a select few. He says planet earth has already moved to higher consciousness within the galaxy and that any man-made structure that relies on the human ego for its source of authority will perish. Cook says further that the Divine Beings known in ancient times as the Aeons are here and available to guide us, including the Divine Mother and Jeshua ben Joseph, a.k.a., Jesus Christ.
Cook and his wife Karen now live in Washington County, Md, where they teach meditation. He is also an ordained minister with the Sanctuary of the Beloved and Order of Melchizedek, a non-denominational healing and teaching order. In addition to restoring an 1855 stone cottage near the Antietam Battlefield, Cook is engaged in an intensive study of the writings of Swedenborg and the early New Thought teachers.
Wikipedia Article on Richard C. Cook Wiki